Beginner-friendly rating St. Johann in Tirol/Oberndorf – Harschbichl
Evaluated by Skiresort.info, the world's largest test portal for ski resorts.
The evaluation is done as follows
Beginners St. Johann in Tirol/Oberndorf – Harschbichl
There are ski schools, practice lifts and slopes suitable for beginners at all base stations. The area around the Eichenhofen lifts is also particularly recommendable. Beside the ski school area, a free practice lift, the Tann tow lift and the Eichenhof 10-person gondola lift provide access to easy slopes. Close to the Hochfeld lifts in St. Johann in Tirol, the Rueppen practice lift near the ski school areas is free of charge. The runs from the middle station of the Harschbichl gondola lift down to the valley are also very suitable for beginners. In Oberndorf, the ski school operates a moving carpet. The Tauwiesen practice lift is also free of charge. The Tauwiesen tow lift takes you to an easy slope. The runs on the upper part of the mountain are not suitable for beginners.
Information for beginners
- Easy and manageable slope offering, which is easy to achieve
- Wide slopes
- Beginner's area
- Easy valley run
- Practice lifts near the base
- Free practice lift/beginner lift
- Separate lift ticket for beginners/point ticket
Ski schools on-site
- Valles Skischule
- Skischule St. Johann i. T.
- Schneesportschule Eichenhof
- Skischule Wilder Kaiser St. Johann i. T.
- Ski- & Snowboardschule Oberndorf
Feedback for the Skiresort.info Team? Please use this form »