Route planner Kristberg – Silbertal
Access Kristberg – Silbertal & on-site parkingThe ski resort is accessed using the Rheintal Autobahn into the Montafon. In Schruns, the road turns off and leads directly to the base station of the Kristberg lift in Silbertal. The parking lot (free of charge) is located directly at the Kristberg lift.
The Silvretta Hochalpenstraße is closed during the winter.
- Ski buses
- Scheduled buses
- The local ski bus provides a connection between the hotels in the Silbertal and the base stations of Kristberg and Silvretta Montafon.
- Kristbergbahn, Innertal 291, 6780 Silbertal, Austria
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- usually enough available, tarmac car park
- free of charge
- Highway, Side road, Mountain road, well-developed
- Snow chains almost never required by snowfall
- Road closure due to avalanches extremely unlikely
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“