New at Spieljoch – Fügen
Higlights Winter 2020/2021• Longest snow-covered valley run in the Zillertal
• daily breakfast buffet and sun terrace
• 5.5 km toboggan run from the mountain station to the middle station
daily from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
• Pizzeria in the Mountain Loft at 2050 m
• Summit hiking trail to the Spieljoch summit cross
• Race track at the for training and ski races
• Spacious beginners' ski area, FUN-SLOPE and SNOWPARK
• Seminar room for up to 100 people at the top
• skischool + ski rental
Highlights im Winter 2019/2020-longest snow-covered valley run in the Zillertal
-daly breakfest buffet and sun terrace with pizzeria in the Mountain Loft at 2.050 m
-summit hiking trail to the Spieljoch summit cross
-5,5 km toboggan run from the mountain station to the middle station daily from 8:30 am to 16:30 pm
Highlights:- NEW 10EUB cable car from Fügen directly to the Spieljoch ski area
- NEW 5.5 km toboggan run from the mountain station to the middle station daily from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
- longest valley run with snow-making capabilities in the Ziller Valley
- race slope at the Onkeljoch lift for training and ski races
- large area for beginners in the valley
- FUNSLOPE and SNOWPARK at the Onkeljoch lift
- connection to the ski resort of Hochzillertal, giving access to a total of 107 km of slopes
Expansion and construction of new snow-production facilitiesArzjoch, Geols and Onkeljoch - 100% of the ski area on the Spieljoch now has snow-making capabilities.
Restaurant expansionExpansion on the western terrace of the Bergrestaurant Spieljoch and expansion of the seating area at the Suntime mountain restaurant.
Suntime restaurantExtension of the mountain station of the gondola lift with the Suntime restaurant. The glass wall can be raised completely, which is ideal for fine days in March and April.
2. Run to the middle station
Expansion and snow-making capabilities on the longest valley run in the Ziller ValleyExpansion and snow-making capabilities on the longest valley run in the Ziller Valley - the longest valley run with snow-making capabilities in the Ziller Valley has been completed.
Feedback for the Skiresort.info Team? Please use this form »