Route planner Spieljoch – Fügen
Access Spieljoch – Fügen & on-site parkingThe ski resort of Spieljoch is the first ski resort in the Ziller Valley. It is just 9 km from the Inntal motorway, Zillertal exit. Visitors can find adequate free parking right next to the base station of the new Spieljochbahn lift. There are no car parks at the base station of the Panoramabahn Geols lift.
- Comprehensive ski bus network
- Scheduled buses
- Free ski buses run from all villages in the first holiday region in the Ziller Valley to the base station of the Spieljochbahn lift and back. The journey on the ski bus from the base station of the Panoramabahn Geols lift to Hochfügen takes 8 minutes. The ski bus runs very frequently throughout the day.
- Spieljochbahn I, Hochfügener Straße 400, 6263 Fügen, Austria
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- usually enough available, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
- Main street, well-developed, without significant incline
- Snow chains never actually required by snowfall
- No chance of road closure due to avalanches
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“