Route planner Gargellen
Access Gargellen & on-site parkingAccess to the ski resort is easy from the Rheintal Autobahn into Montafon. A mountain road leads from St. Gallenkirch/Galgenul up to Gargellen, the highest winter sports village in Montafon. You can park free of charge at the base station of the Schafberg lift. You should definitely remember to pack your snow chains if snow is falling.
The Silvretta Hochalpenstraße is closed during the winter
- Ski buses
- Scheduled buses
- Guests with a valid ski pass can ride the ski buses and the Montafon train for free. The ski bus circulates multiple times a day from Schruns and St. Gallenkirch to Gargellen.
- Schafbergbahn, Gargellen 89a, 6787 Gargellen, Austria
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- enough available, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
- Main street, Side road, Mountain road, well-developed, with significant incline
- Snow chains often required by snowfall
- Road closure due to avalanches sometimes possible
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“