Route planner Wurzeralm – Spital am Pyhrn
Access Wurzeralm – Spital am Pyhrn & on-site parkingThe Wurzeralm ski resort is located in the Pyhrn-Priel region in the south of Upper Austria on the border to Styria. It is right at the major north-south axis of the Pyhrn Autobahn A9. When coming from the south, you must pay a toll for the Bosruck tunnel in addition to the Autobahn Vignette. This toll must not be paid when coming from the north. There is plenty of parking (free of charge) at the base station.
- Ski buses
- Scheduled buses
- The free ski bus in the Pyhrn-Priel region circulates a few times a day to the Wurzeralm ski resort as well as to the Hinterstoder/Höss ski resort.
- Wurzeralmbahn, Pyhrn 33, 4582 Spital am Pyhrn, Austria
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- enough available, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
- Main street, well-developed
- Snow chains sometimes required by snowfall
- Road closure due to avalanches unlikely
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“