Beginner-friendly rating Tauplitz – Bad Mitterndorf
Evaluated by Skiresort.info, the world's largest test portal for ski resorts.
The evaluation is done as follows
Beginners Tauplitz – Bad Mitterndorf
Beginners can find lots of easy slopes on the Tauplitzalm. The area from the Tauplitzsee lift to the Schneiderkogel offers ideal territory. In the Hollhausmulde, a covered 80 metre moving carpet is perfect for practising. The valley run to Bad Mitterndorf is very good for beginners, as long as they are prepared to take the ski bus back. The valley run to Tauplitz itself is not suitable for beginners.
Information for beginners
- Easy and manageable slope offering, which is easy to achieve
- Wide slopes
- Beginner's area
- Special slopes for slower skiers/beginners
- Easy valley run
- Practice lifts near the base
- Practice lifts directly at the feeder lift in the ski resort
- Separate lift ticket for beginners/point ticket
Ski schools on-site
Feedback for the Skiresort.info Team? Please use this form »