Route planner Rosskopf (Monte Cavallo) – Sterzing (Vipiteno)
Access Rosskopf (Monte Cavallo) – Sterzing (Vipiteno) & on-site parkingThe ski resort of Rosskopf starts in Sterzing. Sterzing is located in the Eisack Valley, in the north of South Tyrol at the Brennerautobahn motorway. The Brenner (border with Austria) is just 15 kilometres away. The ski resort of Rosskopf is a very short drive from the Sterzing exit of the motorway. There is usually sufficient free parking at the base station. On its way up the mountain, the gondola lift crosses over the Brennerautobahn motorway.
- Ski buses
- Scheduled buses
- Buses on the local public transport network connect Sterzing and the base station. Buses also run to the surrounding valleys.
- Rosskopf/Monte Cavallo, Fraktion Tschäfs, 39049 Sterzing, Italy
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- usually enough available, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
- Main street, well-developed, without significant incline
- Snow chains almost never required by snowfall
- Road closure due to avalanches unlikely
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“