Route planner Hochoetz – Oetz
Access Hochoetz – Oetz & on-site parkingThe Hochoetz ski resort is located at the entrance to the Oetz Valley. The base station of the Acherkogel lift is accessed in only a few minutes from the Autobahn exit of the A12. There is sufficient parking available there (free of charge).
The Timmelsjoch-Hochalpenstrasse (pass from the end of the Öztal to Italy/South Tyrol) is closed from October until May.
- Ski buses
- Scheduled buses
- Ski buses in Oetz, ski buses between Ochsengarten and Kühtai as well as scheduled buses that can be used for free with a valid ski pass all support local mobility.
- Acherkogelbahn, Angerweg 13, 6433 Oetz, Austria
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- enough available, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
- Main street, well-developed, without significant incline
- Snow chains almost never required by snowfall
- Road closure due to avalanches extremely unlikely
- Ochsengartenbahn, Ochsengarten, 6433 Haiming, Austria
- Entry suitable for day visitors
- usually enough available, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
- Main street, Side road, Mountain road, well-developed, with significant incline
- Snow chains often required by snowfall
- Road closure due to avalanches sometimes possible
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“