Route planner Hedelands Skicenter
Access Hedelands Skicenter & on-site parkingThe ski area is located 35 km from the centre of Kopenhagen and can be accessed by car in about 30 minutes. You can park directly in front of the hut at the base stations for all lifts. There is a larger parking lot located about 150 m beneath the access road. You can travel from the main train station to Hedehusene (18 minute ride) and then take a taxi (about 15 EUR) the remaining 4 km to the ski area. The train ride from the airport takes 37 minutes. The last 900 m leading to the ski area is on a non-paved road.
- No ski buses
- Scheduled buses
- Tingstien bus stop for Line 116 at the intersection of Brandhøjgårdsvej (connection from Roskilde and Hedehusene). From there 900 m per foot.
- Lift 1, Tranemosevej, 2640 Hedehusene, Denmark
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- usually enough available, grass car park
- free of charge
- Highway, Side road, partially developed, well-developed
- Snow chains never actually required by snowfall
- No chance of road closure due to avalanches
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“