Route planner Glungezer – Tulfes
Access Glungezer – Tulfes & on-site parkingThe ski resort is only 6 km from the Hall Mitte Autobahn exit in the Inn Valley. A mountain road leads from the exit up to Tulfes. The entrance to the ski resort is located at the entrance to the village. There are sufficient parking spaces (free of charge) at the base station.
- Ski buses
- Scheduled buses
- On the weekends and during the school holidays, a ski bus circulates from the surrounding villages to the Glungezer.
- Glungezerbahn, Glungezerstraße 14, 6075 Tulfes, Austria
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- usually enough available, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
- Side road, Mountain road, well-developed, with significant incline
- Snow chains sometimes required by snowfall
- Road closure due to avalanches extremely unlikely
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“