- 9.00 pm: Nightflow show
- 6.00 pm – 11.00 pm: Nighttime skiing, Möseralmbahn and Sonnenbahn
- 6.00 pm – 9.00 pm: Italian buffet at the Sonnenburg Family Restaurant
- 6.00 pm – 11.00 pm: Cuisine from all four corners of the globe at the
Möseralm buffet or tasty international treats in the VIP lounge.
- 6.00 pm – 8.30 pm: Fisser Flieger and Skyswing open
- Nighttime skiing and Nightflow show: Adults € 11.50 . Children: € 8.50
You can find details and catering prices in the Nightlights-Folder.
For reservations please tel. +43/547/6769 or make your reservation at the
Möseralm Mountain Restaurant.
Enjoy the finest culinary delights in our mountain restaurants: the Lassida
Restaurant, the Sportalm, the Serfaus Ski Lounge and the Komperdell
Panoramic Restaurant. You can find further details of our range of places
to dine in the Adventure Night folder.
Nighttime skiing and tobogganing evening from 6.00 pm – 11.00 pm
Dorfbahn until 12.00 am
Komperdellbahn from 6.00 pm – 11.30 pm (last ascent 11.00 pm)
Lazidbahn from 6.15 pm – 8.45 pm
Price: Ascent and descent, nighttime skiing and tobogganing evening incl. show
Adults € 11.50 . Children € 8.50
From March 8th until 15th 2014, international and local freeski girls will once more show their talents in the Austrian hills and are ready to crown their Queen. The event will take place in the same ski area as last year, but this year the riders will show their skills in Fiss and not in Serfaus.. Everything else remains the same. Also, Germanyʼs notorious Schneestern crew are once again set on the task of shaping the unique set up - The Chateau.