Route planner Sunshine Village
Access Sunshine Village & on-site parkingThe Sunshine Village ski resort is in the heart of Banff National Park in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. It is about 1.5 hours from Calgary and only 15 minutes from Banff. It is only 8 km from the Trans Canada Highway to the base station of the Sunshine Village gondola. There is sufficient parking available (free of charge) and there is a shuttle bus available for those who have to park farther away from the gondola. You must have a National Park pass at the tourism office in order to drive into the Banff National Park. If you do not have a pass, you will have to pay a fine.
- Ski buses
- Scheduled buses
- The base station of the gondola lift and Banff are connected by regularly circulating buses. The buses travel directly to the large hotels in Banff.
- Sunshine Village Gondola, Banff-Nationalpark, T0L 0C0 Banff, Canada
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- enough available, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
- Side road, Mountain road, well-developed, with significant incline
- Snow chains sometimes required by snowfall
- Road closure due to avalanches unlikely
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“