Route planner Speikboden – Sand in Taufers (Campo Tures)
Access Speikboden – Sand in Taufers (Campo Tures) & on-site parkingIt is about 50 km from the Brenner Autobahn, Brixen-Pustertal exit to the Speikboden. The ski resort is located in the Taufer Ahrn Valley. The entrance to this very beautiful side valley is via Brunico. There is free parking available at the base station.
- Comprehensive ski bus network
- Scheduled buses
- The entire Taufer Ahr Valley is well-connected via a very good ski bus network.
- Speikbodenbahn, Drittelsand 7, 39042 Sand in Taufers, Italy
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- usually enough available, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“