Route planner Racines-Giovo (Ratschings-Jaufen)/Malga Calice (Kalcheralm)
Access Racines-Giovo (Ratschings-Jaufen)/Malga Calice (Kalcheralm) & on-site parkingThe Racines-Giovo (Ratschings-Jaufen) ski resort is located in Val di Racines right behind the Brenner when you are coming from the north. It's about 15 minutes from the Brenner Autobahn (Sterzing exit) to the base station of the gondola lift. The parking lots are free of charge, except for the parking garage. You can also access the ski resort on the Jaufen Pass near the Kalcher Alm.
The Jaufen Pass is closed from 6 PM - 8 AM during the winter.
- Ski buses
- Scheduled buses
- Many free ski bus routes are provided (Ridnaun-Ratschings, Telfes-Mareit-Ratschings, Jaufental-Ratschings, Gasteig-Kalch-Jaufen Pass) as well as the Sterzing-Ratschings line.
- Ratschings-Jaufen, Innerratschings, 39040 Kalch (Ratschings), Italy
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- enough available, covered car park, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
- Side road, well-developed, with significant incline
- Snow chains sometimes required by snowfall
- Road closure due to avalanches unlikely
- Kalcher Alm (Jaufenpass), Strada Racines di Fuori, 39040 Ratschings, Italy
- Entry suitable for day visitors
- usually enough available, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
- Mountain road, with significant incline
- Snow chains often required by snowfall
- Road closure due to avalanches sometimes possible
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“