Beginner-friendly rating Le Massif de Charlevoix
Evaluated by Skiresort.info, the world's largest test portal for ski resorts.
The evaluation is done as follows
Beginners Le Massif de Charlevoix
There is a beginners’ area with a moving carpet and button lift in the upper part of the ski resort of Le Massif de Charlevoix. The slopes here are very easy, wide and ideal for first turns. A long, easy slope (cat track in parts) leads from the mountain down to the valley and the Saint Lawrence River. All of the other slopes are not ideally suited for beginners.
Information for beginners
- Easy and manageable slope offering, which is easy to achieve
- Wide slopes
- Beginner's area
- Special slopes for slower skiers/beginners
- Easy valley run
- Practice lifts directly at the feeder lift in the ski resort
- Free practice lift/beginner lift
- Separate lift ticket for beginners/point ticket
Ski schools on-site
Feedback for the Skiresort.info Team? Please use this form »