Route planner Cypress Mountain
Access Cypress Mountain & on-site parkingCypress Mountain ski resort is located northwest of Vancouver. A mountain road leads up to the ski resort. The drive takes about a half hour from West Vancouver and about 45 minutes from central Vancouver. Snow chains are required when there is snow. The parking spaces are located alongside the slopes and parking is free of charge.
- Ski buses
- Scheduled buses
- The Cypress Mountain Express (ski resort ski bus) connects Vancouver with the ski resort.
- Top of Cypress Bowl Road Cypress Provincial Park, V7V 3N9 West Vancouver, Canada
- Ideal entry for day visitors
- View on Google Maps
- enough available, tarmac car park, gravel car park
- free of charge
- Mountain road, well-developed, with significant incline
- Snow chains often required by snowfall
- Road closure due to avalanches sometimes possible
All information is supplied without guarantee
The maps are provided by Google with the following information: „These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.“