Beginner-friendly rating Monte Bondone
Evaluated by Skiresort.info, the world's largest test portal for ski resorts.
The evaluation is done as follows
Beginners Monte Bondone
Beginners will feel very comfortable on the wide easy slopes between Norge and Vason. The Montesel 6-person chairlift and two moving carpets provide access to the slopes. All other slopes are intermediate and some can also be tackled by advanced beginners.
Information for beginners
- Easy and manageable slope offering, which is easy to achieve
- Wide slopes
- Beginner's area
- Practice lifts near the base
- Separate lift ticket for beginners/point ticket
Ski schools on-site
- Scuola Italiana Sci Monte Bondone Trento
- Maestri di Sci e Snowboard Cristallo
- Maestri di Sci Azzurra
Feedback for the Skiresort.info Team? Please use this form »