The largest ski resort in Austria offers everything: wide and long slopes as well as many steep, intermediate and easy slopes. Beginners and advanced skiers will all feel at home here. A total of 21 valley runs are available.
|Easy ||134 km (48 %) |
|Intermediate ||129 km (46 %) |
|Difficult ||17 km (6 %) |
Interconnection information The Kelchsau and Schwoich ski resorts are not directly connected to the SkiWelt.
|Worth knowing || |
- Artificial snow-making
1500 Snow cannons
87 % of the slopes have snow-making capabilities
- Valley run available
Valley runs lead to all villages of the SkiWelt (Hopfgarten, Itter, Söll, Scheffau, Ellmau, Going, Brixen im Thale, Westendorf).
- just above tree line
- under tree line
- Valley run from the Hohe Salve · Length 7.3 km · Elevation difference 1126 m
The run leads from the Hohe Salve to Söll
Most difficult run
- Alpseite · Length 1.5 km · Elevation difference 500 m
There is an 80% slope from Choralpe down to the middle station. It is the steepest slope in the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental
- Hohe Salve southern slope in the Hopfgarten
- Valley runs to Ellmau
- Aualm run in Scheffau
- Eastern slope (Osthang) in Scheffau
- Ki-West valley run in Westendorf
Suggested routes through ski resort
- Kaiser Runde (circuit route)
- Salven Runde (circuit route)
- Westendorf Runde (circuit route)
|Snowparks || |
- Snow park/Fun park
- No halfpipe
|Highlights || |
- Speed measurement course offered - free of charge
Brixen im Thale at the Filzalm lift and Ellmau at the Alm lift.
- Public race course with time measurement - free of charge
Brixen im Thale at the Kälbersalve, Ellmau at the Alm lift, Scheffau at the Eiberg I, Westendorf at the Zieplhang, Schneeberg, Laubkogel and Talkaser.
Ski day reproduced in internet (Lifts used, elevation meters and slope kilometers skied) - free of charge
create and download your own ski video - free of charge
On the Südhang (southern slope) in Scheffau
|Night skiing || |