10pers. Gondola lift (monocable circulating ropeway)
New reservoir with 111,000 cubic meter capacity, 12.8 km of water pipe construction and 55 new snow production machines (30 snow guns and 25 propellers)
• An expansion & optimization of artificial snow production will increase capacity in the core ski
resort. • Supporting snow production on the Kitzbüheler Horn up to the middle station on existing ski runs (+ Hornköpfl storage reservoir + 9 km of snow production pipes + 55 state-of-the-art snow production machines)
Did you know that the KitzSki snow depots conserve the old snow & energy for the coming winter & that KitzSki will open its ski operations on the Resterkogel already on 22 Oct.16?
• Slope improvements on the blue connection slope Resterkogel - Hangl
• Slope adaptation of the blue connection slope Hangl - Resterkogel Tal (base)
• Slope improvements on the end section of the red slope 70a to the Resterhöhe mountain station
• Slope adjustments on the red slope 72 near the funpark
• Widening of the connection slope Hangl - Hartkaser
• Slope improvements/terrain adaptations on slope 68 Gaux
• Widening of the connection slope Bärenbadkogel I mountain - Bärenbadkogel II base before the bridge
• Slope adaptation of Bärenbadkogel Nord (north), slope 65, in the area near the chapel
• Slope improvements on slope 19 Walde - Ehrenbachgraben near Sonnbühel
• Slope improvements on the Parallelstreif in the Seidlalm area (doubling of slope width)
• Widening of the connection slope Hausbergkante - Ganslern before the entrance to the ski bridge
• Widening of the Familien-Streif in the compression area - Rasmusleiten entrance through tree removal and terrain adaptation
• Widening of the connection slope Maierl mountain station - Ochsalm with optimization of the junction area
• Improvements on the entrance to the red slope 27a Brunn in the Pengelstein II mountain station area
• Slope improvements on slope 27a Brunn on the end section leading to the base station
2pers. Chairlift (fixed-grip)
• In line with plans to carry out a thorough quality upgrade, Bergbahn Kitzbühel has invested more than 225 Million euros in your comfort since 2000.
• 8-person Brunn chairlift with seat heating & weather protectors
• 3 slopes (for all levels - blue / red / black)
• Including artificial snow production and reservoir
• Total Investment of EUR 20.5 million for even more skiing comfort
With the implementation of the quality initiative, Bergbahn Kitzbühel has invested more than EUR 210 million in improving your comfort since the year 2000.
The slope expansion in the Schlagl area (Diretissima slope No. 38) was accomplished. In addition, the Märchenwald telecord lift on the Hahnenkamm was replaced by a people mover.
You can connect to the internet free of charge using approx. 46 WLAN stations throughout the entire Kitzbühel ski resort.
-New people mover at the Hahnenkamm Starthaus (starting gate) for better access to the slopes
-New Resterkogel slope variation with direct connection to the Resterhöhe valley run
-New design to the Fleck entrance near the Ehrenbachhöhe reservoir
The slopes have been significantly improved on the Familienstreif and the Kaser and there are now 794 snow production machines in operation.
The Seidlalm II reservoir with snow production capabilities: In addition to the existing Seidlalm Reservoir, another reservoir is located on the tree covered hilltop to the north of the first reservoir with approx. 150.000 m3 capacity (compared with the 33,000 m3 capacity of the first reservoir). This reduces the time required to produce snow on the Streif, the Ganslern slope and the Kampen by a third.
Throughout the resort, guests are presented with relevant, real-time information regarding safety, current ski operation statuses as well as useful tips for the ski area on 100 LCD monitors.
Easy ski slope for the Maierl III
For producing snow on the toboggan run