• In line with plans to carry out a thorough Quality upgrade, Bergbahn Kitzbühel has invested more than 225 Million euros in your comfort since 2000.
• 8-seater chairlift Brunn with seat heating & bubble
• 3 runs (for all Levels - blue / red / black)
• including artificial snow production and reservior
• Total Investment of 20.5 million for even more ski fun
8pers. High speed chairlift (detachable) with bubble and seat heating
-New people mover at the Hahnenkamm Starthaus (starting gate) for better access to the slope
-New Resterkogel slope variation with direct connection to the Resterhoehe valley run
-New design to the entrance of the Fleck slope near the Ehrenbachhoehe reservoir
You can connect to the internet free of charge using approx. 46 WLAN stations throughout the entire Kitzbuehel ski resort.
The slopes have been significantly improved on the Familienstreif and the Kaser and there are now 794 snow-making machines in operation.
The Seidlalm II Reservoir with snow-making capabilities: In addition to the existing Seidlalm Reservoir, another reservoir is located on the tree covered hilltop to the north of the first reservoir with approx. 150.000 m3 capacity (compared with the 33,000 m3 capacity of the first reservoir). This reduces the time required to produce snow on the Streif, the Ganslern slope and the Kampen by a third.
Throughout the resort, guests are presented with relevant, real-time information regarding safety, the current ski operation statuses as well as useful tips for the ski area on 100 LCD monitors.
Easy ski slope for the Maierl III
For producing snow on the toboggan run